Saturday, May 10, 2008

How we live out our daily lives...

Well...was having this conversation with my colleagues...How we spend our lives....(deep right...) Here is how it goes.....(Extract from my colleagues sharing)

  • wake-up...do some exercise...breakfast....prepare kid's homework...
  • Drive to work....
  • Work till 6pm...
  • return to home.....dinner....teach kid's homework...sleep(10pm)
  • Weekend...
  • - wake up...do some exercise....10am...tuition the kids + relatives' kids....do house-cleaning...Lunch....prepare to go in-law place...stay till dinner.....drive back home...doing some tuition to kids....some housecleaning...prepare for bed....
Come to think of it....our lives....basically routine....especially when we started our career....

I don know about the others....by mine seem to fall into this category...

Bit of sharing...(My live....routine)
Mon-Fri


- Breakfast....work....gym...Watch dvd(from hollywoodclicks)....reading God'word(Occasionally only) ...sleep
Sat
- Breakfast...Gym...Hair-cut/Facial??....meet-up with friend for movies...games...or just chill-out...home to watch dvds...sleep
Sun
- Sleep till late....brunch....Church....meet-up with friend or Gym...home...Watch dvds....sleep

Wow.....it is really routine...and it seems to be.....getting boring...

I must say...I have been really turn-off to invest in a hobby and making more friends...ever since i got into work...(2003 to be exact)...didn't find time to look for my ideal partner to move me into the next stage in life....@33...time is seriously running out....

Think I better start thinking of how I can re-invent my daily live......think that will involves ...$$ and time...

How should my ideal "live" look like.....

It should look like this...(Dating is a priority now??) I not getting any younger...with more hair dropping off by the days....

But first of all, I need to start finding one....

No comments: