Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic Season - 2008 -- Singapore Vs China (Aka Table Tennis)

I must say...I wasn't having high hopes that Singapore would get the Gold....I mean...What are the odds that could happen in China...

But Still glad that the team make it for the Silver and they did put up a strong fight....The Chinese are just better in their mental ability and skills

12 years of training is worth it after all....

Photos from their Team Event...which we loss..though

It Wasn't easy when playing in teams....The Track record is Singapore will be able to score 1 set from the Chinese


This is quite true looking at the results...

Mission Accomplished...Singapore is on the Chart....way to go!!
Funny...why I glue to the TV Set for the match...I not a Table-Tennis person....but I think is to support Team Singapore..:-)

No comments: