Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Are we running out of Food? Melamine..is everywhere

First....we found it in Dairy products...that contain milk from the infected or should I say irresponsible companies.....

  • Suddenly....lt seem like all product from China is a ?....is it safe?
  • AVA suddenly have this task at hand to sample all products on the supermarket shelves..FYI...even Milo is not spare of this check...
  • Our CNY Goodies..."little Rabbit" sweet is infected....
  • Withdrawal of "Made in China"all Dairy product or products that contain milk from the shelves...
  • The Poison Nissin instant Noodles...

Now...the Latest......Eggs...from CHINA...

I think I better stay away from China-made product..till they really come out with something....which i must say some miracles....

I have already Banned All "Made in China" computer product..ever since my make in China "Toshiba" notebook die on me...after 1 month of minimum usage....

No comments: