Sunday, November 02, 2008

Gathering @ The Dome - Been a long time.....


Been a long time since we all meet-up and really enjoy our self...and the gossips as well....

If you have not know...most of us have move on to "better" Positions....be it in STM or a new company....Me being the one that have "exited" the "Semicon" industry and join a Design Center..ha...kinda...

Terence (aka the one who took over my job in STM, before I went to France) back fresh from Japan....last I heard off ...is he is designing a "Chip" ...Deep men....and happily attached to his girl...in the photo?? (Guess who)

I believe most of us is happy at where we are....Wanchen especially ....must be looking forward to the coming months...(Those of u who are there should know what I 'm talking about)

It's funny and also keep me thinking on why so many of us have choose to leave.....for me..I have been thinking of that for a very very long time...feeling really disappointed with lost opportunity and also not recognise for all the effort that I have put in...

Was really surprise when "bk" make her first move....followed really closely by ptm..though did know her to well...

then Terence...gone....and I realise how come I am still around...see how much we have changed....guess...the "mummy" as we nickname her....and "u know who"

Miss Yeo is next to go....so fast..was my reaction...but i know it a matter of time..though i did not expect it to be so soon....but surprise no group photos..though....

Kee departure..meant that I am left without a lunch kaki...those new guys...just don't click with me....hiaz...

By the time, I moved on, this is the amount of people in my dept, minus...those new hired...which I don even want to describe......Glad I have make the move...ever since then...I have not be complaining about work ever since...


But Still miss those close friend I have in STM...can't help it...it been a fun 4.5 years there..

Wow...a photos with all my operators...those people I work so closely with when I was there....still remember all those 100% inspection.....

Collegues which I got to know more...ever since going oversea training together..(Aunna & Feng Ding)

Courtesy of Miss Yeo....Canon's SX100...photos of our Food...

Pizza..not sure..what...think is Hawaiian

The very sinful...chocolate brownie...

BK is giving birth soon....times really flies...a while back ...just seen Bk's son and now she is pregnant with her 2nd...and so is Kee's wife....who is also expecting their 2nd....

Was suggesting that the next time we meet...should be sometime in Mar or Apr'09...we should go to Bk's place....what do all of you think??? still a long way though....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was like.. wow.. when i read this.. gosh.. down memory lane huh.. we have all come a long way.. looking at all those old farewell pictures..

did u like stretch the first pic vertically ? cool cos i think i look slimmer.. hee

Wipeout said...

happy right...that u look slim....what happen to you that u keep saying u are not slim.....lots of negative comments....thought u still look ok...from the photos