Thursday, November 20, 2008

It is the Right time??

Been to 2 of such talks...recently....seems like "short-term investment" is the "in" things nowadays...

What I learn from these talks...
- Learn to look at Facts and Figures...(Didn't know this is a knowledge by itself)
- Never to be greedy (you never learn if you do....Temptation....I see)
- Know what is your target and do your research (Else you would be gambling...and that's a sin)
- Learn to grow your wealth (I like this.....)


Kinda thinking of diverse out my investment options...since All my investment now is always been with insurance company....(AIG rings a bell....real bad mistakes..!!!)

I realise there is a new term to what we usually call "Contra", meaning...trading without cash upfront...and gaining the profits....it known more as "Shorting" ....such a "Sophisticated" name
and the new "slogan" --> Buy Low Sell high....(easy say than done..)

Forex...though consider as a high risk investment seems like an interest options....whereas Stocks and Share are more of like Asset (provide u choose good stocks)....to keep and invest-in.

I am thinking hard now.....it about the lowest point to enter the stock market...soon...as so to speak...(colleagues and friends...)

No comments: