Thursday, September 04, 2008

Army Half Marathon -- My First 21Km....


Completed...the run..24-Aug...@ around 9am.....wow is this a tough run...never run this long....not even my Army days...But I Glad I completed...the run....21KM....


This the the Goodies...they give whenever u took part in any of these kind of runs...and this year Tee look better than last year ones...though I don have last year event tee..though...

This will be one unique Tee, First Run across the Marina Barrage...


It the first time we run across the Marina Barrage....but when i reach there, it's real muddy and was really too tired to admire the place....but did catch some runners posing...at the place...

And the most important of all for any run...is to get this achivement medal.......I collect my 2nd medal....of the year (1st - Passion Run - 10Km, 2nd - SBR - 21Km, 3rd - SCM - 42Km??)



And my lucky no this year is 7298 ....


And I was the no #815 runners to cross the finishing line.....but my timing was worst than my forecast....I reach my 10K mark @ 1hr.07min....way behind my 10K timing....

But still fun and good experience...looking forward to Standard Chartered Run 2008 at the end of this year...where I will try my first 42km....(serious).....

No comments: