Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Baby is 1mth big

So fast...it been a month since my sis has given birth and their baby is now 1mth old...and is a tradition to celebrate...."Full moon" and get all your friends to share your joy...(my sis)

Good Food is a must....we have this "Bu-fet" (read it in chinese)

We have...cakes...

Puddings...


Sandwiches.....


My favorites..and also the most sinful of them .....Cream puff with chocolate toppings.

Fried Dumplings

Chicken Wings....should have call..fried chicken wings instead..

This Fried noodles is quite nice

Curry Puffs...

And finally ...Mum's Cooked Curry...delicious...alittle hot though


All Courtesy of this company

The lead is out...she has grown much cuter..

Today event is mainly for my sister's friend and collegues...even her boss came over...and I saw my neighbors' family for the first time.....ha

Nowadays...baby are always a blessing to people around and also blessed....look ....at a young age...she is already wearing jewelery ....

Look at the crowd....last till 5pm le


Look at her....presents....lots of jewelery...and $$ le.....She going to grab even more during the coming CNY....

No comments: