Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons

Went watching Mr Brad getting young....

Have heard stories and comments...about this movie...and I must say I was really touched by how Hollywood is so good at making movies..

They transform the simple life of a person, aka Benjamin Buttons into an inspiring and touching story....ones which prompt me to think of what I have been doing with my life so far?

I must say...to all you girls out there .....who adore Brad Pitt to go see this show....He really look very young....and with a incredible story....as well.



Sharing a summary of what the stories is about...

The show has earn over a $115Millions @ the US boxoffice..already..and is nominated for 13 Oscar Awards including Best Picture and Best Actor for Brad Pitt...

No comments: