Sunday, February 01, 2009

TVB's 與敵同行 - Not too bad



Well....I just finish the show....total of 22 eps. Got to say...the beginning till the ending is exciting...make me want to watch on to finish it to find out what happen next...though I felt the ending is bit disappointing...."open-ended"

郭晉安 and 鄭嘉穎 really did well for their roles....make me really wonder how good these actor really are....that our local counterpart have yet to play as well...

But I Must say...the script is way better than what Mediacorp have to offer....enable those actors to show off their talent...

蒙嘉慧 really improve her acting alot...Last time when I see her act...I felt really uncomfortable with her expression...though she look really hot..though...:-)

Recommend anyone interested in TVB to see it.....watch the trailer to get a preview...

No comments: