Tuesday, February 03, 2009

How different is 农历新年,初一 Visiting in 2009?


nothing much have change really....only an older me.....lol...and "fitter" me?

A new member ....baby xuan.....so cute...wo:-)...just 5mths old

As usual....first Stop....Granny place...I suppose this is the first time...granny is carry Baby xuan...

My aunt here with baby xuan and of course...baby's dad lo....baby xuan first "Aug Bao"


Not forgetting a moment with my granny.....she have age alot and now suffer from poor memory...she just recovered from her fever though...lucky she still remember me..


Aunt and Family...I must say ..the baby did bond us together...more


Granny and Sis.......my sis is much closer to granny...

Another different from last year...in 2009, there is much interaction here...got to try out Aunt cooking....Asam Noodles and some New-Year Goodies....and lot of photo taking session..lol.

great contrast with last year..when there isn't as much interaction...and everyone is busy with their own things...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fitter?
How come can see your belly?
Darren

Wipeout said...

my friend....it's air la....
u should have seen this tummy last yr...