Friday, July 10, 2009

PC DOWN!!!


The long Blogging absense was mainly due to this...My One and Only PC has failed me....after only 2 years....:-(

The Culprit, I suspected was the Power Supply, Which has been having difficulties starting it engine everytime I Press the Power on Button.

The Procedure :
1. Press the Power-On Button
2. Hold it for > 4secs
3. Press the Power-On Button Again.

This is how I tried to turn on my PC for 2 weeks.

It finally RIP and I was left without a PC....to use...for 2 weeks...Lucky I can still surf the net in Office..(During my Free time and off working hours la)
The worst Deal is that the $89 dollars Power-Supply I Brought from SLS Failed me within a week of usage. (The one of the Right)
And I realise I forgotten to post the Warrany Card and the Card itself does not have the shop's chop....(Shitty, How am I to get the warranty when they did not chop their seal on it...)
Lucky, One of my friend was so kind to have given me this 400Watts Power Supply and after plugging in for close to a week now...and it is still running....

The Deal now is to re-install My PC, after all these downtime and resetting, It has become very very very Slow....

No comments: