Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding Dinners - Jun 2009

June is one of the Poorest Month I have in 2009, Not that I have save lesser this month or my investment are losing more money (They are still...due mostly to by ignorance)...It is that I have 2 Wedding Dinner this month and they are all at relatively "higher Graded" Hotels...
3th June, was the First one.....Wahlih's Wedding....One of my STM Collegues. Not really that close to him, but we do work quite closely together and sometime got into some disagreement, but that the nature of working life....after things are resolved , we are still friends..lol
Was really happy for him, expected this to come sooner or later...one thing I must say...is that he manage to "Score" a goal for his managers.....(Aka....say good words to them lo)...which may be good for "promotion"...lol.....Gald he was promoted today into a next stage in life....and I suspect....the next promotion....(a cute baby) is on the way....soon....I think...lol
Next up, was on 14th June, right after Mizuno Mt Faber Run, on the evening....Benny See's Wedding....Been a long time since I met him, a sudden phone call and I realise that his big day is coming....and it was @ Raffles Swiss otel...another high grade hotel.....
Looking at his menu, I know it got to be at least >$1000+. Hopefully my red-pack is enough....He only tell me it's 1000+, not sure of the exact amount....
For the first wedding dinner I have an abalone to myself......it quite a big one ...lol....Usually I only get to have say 2 bowls of Shark-fin....they have both here....
A Cup of well wishes to the married couple.....hopefully we still keep in touch....as that what happen when one get married....they become busy with family life and could find lesser time with their friends...(An Opinion which I experience and see it happen b4)...
A thank-you speech from the couple.....and that end the wedding dinner....where we have a wonderful dinner.. The food are not bad....especially the shark-fin, Abalone and the dessert....mango sago....yum yum!!

Let's hope they post me the photos taken by the professional photographer soon.....

No comments: