Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mr Ng and Mr Wong's 5th of Aug

The month of August is best remember with 1 event which is usually the night when all got themselves drunk...

Those were the days....(aka...when I was still young)....nowadays....it is more like a meal session.....
The Birthdays Celebration of these folks..Mr Ng
And Mr Wong...Same day Birth...wonder who is first...

Crystal Jade is the place...for Lunch....though we have the typical food we use to have when we were here....
Century Egg Congee...I think this is their best..dish...I still have not found any store that beat it
meat chang fen - Std Fare....Cantonese style
Fried Tou poh?
Silver fish...but This is super tasty but also super sinful...
and Glutinous Rice bao...this is something new...never eaten this combination before....
Bad Hairdo day for Mr Ng...that I can't really get a good photo of him...except me with Mr Wong..aka...the goat king.. though my hair is of concern here..lol and I look fat.....
I seldom get the treat these folks here...probably due to the fact that they earn a few time my pay-check....but it an afternoon well spend especially when we get to visit Mr Wong new Nest...which we can look forward to for a house-warming...lol

No comments: