Monday, August 31, 2009

I am finally travelling......yoohoo..!!

I finally getting out of the country...after a long 2 years. Yes...I been staying put in the country for a good full 2 years..without evening stepping foot to our neighbours....(Malaysia)
Going over...to Hanoi, this end of Sep. Let hope for good weather...This trip would be challenging...as we only book the flights and hotel. No Tour....we shall go there and see how..

From my Chicken friend who has been there...language seem like a problem. I shall demo my artistic flare...there....then...lol
Upcoming...is another exciting trip. Not that I am visiting a completely new place. But is the company that I will be travelling with....
Well..it will be another challenge....as she now weigh some 10kg and still not able to walk yet...

Looking forward...but also bit "heart pain" as I have to part with some $$ ...which I could have use to buy more share....but...the trips are really exciting.....

Let's just consider this as another form of investment....an investment into happiness and knowledge..lol

No comments: