Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PC show 2008 - 2nd this year

Well, it the 2nd time this year where PC show is being held, this time also @ suntec Convention center. I wend to "visit" it on a Friday evening and was really surprise by the crowd...it wasn't crowded at all, I take my time to look see around.


The First thing that caught my eyes...My idea Camera is on sale in singapore...Finally...and is Cost $1499, though cheaper than expected...it still steep compare to the other camera in the show floor...was really tempted to buy...seeing all the free gifts that come with it...(even got Hdd included)....but was really "broke" so decided to give it a miss.... I heard there is another model coming up...EOS 1000D, hopefully...that might bring the price down abit....wait for Sept'08....


The other Canon Camera were also on sale..and the offer are pretty attractive....I know next time...is to come on a friday and just grab the stuff I want...to avoid the weekend crowd...IXUS 960IS llok pretty cool here.....tempted as welll.....


Another cheaper Camera, IXUS 860IS, 8Mp, wide angle and $599, but just about 2Mp higher than the one I have now, IXUS 800IS....though.


Nowadays, the trend is to go Small....and light...Starhub is giving out HP Mini notebook, too bad, I still on contract...else this look like a good deal, though I quite surprise that the review say that this model is slower than ASUS EeePC....speaking of EeePC...


The Old Model , EeePC 4GB is going for only $398.....really really cheap, the bad thing only is that it's capacity only...quite limited...and is only for net surfing..nothing much..


They also have the higher model, EeePC 8GB for $598 though...I wait for their Intel Atom version of the EeePC to decide if it worth buying...heard The Atom is faster and uses less power...way to go....for road warriours.....I waiting to upgrade myself to one...since my stupid Toshiba Tecra....suck big big time....my advise...never buy a Toshiba...their service suck and reliability is big Zero for the jappy company..


Spotted, my ideal 22" monitor on sale from Samsung as well, this is the price I brought my current 17" LCD monitor...I wait for another 3mths to see if it drop to $399...this will make it ideal to get an Xbox360 or PS3. Speaking of this....Xbox360 is on sale...


Cost $499, but it was already at this price before the show...the only difference is the charger kit, live cam and the Halo 3 faceplate...quite worth it...but I heard they are dropping the price further in Sep....and the PS3 is only $100 more and is Bluray....I wait...


Was at the Seagate Booth and I found this New product......quite expensive..though....and 160GB is only $119, damn it, I got mine from Mar for 129.....hiaz...
Looking forward to the next show in Sept, where I will plan to buy something since this time round I did not get anything from the show.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

less than 400 bucks for a laptop ?

can onlie surf net and nothing else ?

looks cool...

Anonymous said...

you have not been blogging...lazy!!

Darren