Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wedding Dinner on Mother's Day

Attended the wedding dinner at my collegue, Vincent recently...too be honest...I got to know about his marriage plan when i just join the company....

Can see he is really popular and when he is not around, things are so much less...happening....he make really funny jokes...and lighten up a stressful work environment for alot of people, me included...

The wedding is held at this hotel near penisular plaza, Excelsior Hotel. The ballroom was pack with people.


This is the group of collugues which I work closely with...a really fun, happening and knowlegable people....got lot of things to learn from them....

Surprisingly, food was great and filling....as having tasted hotel in the orchard area, thought this hotel was not too famous for their food, I was pleasantly surprise.

Overall, it a great time of get-together and a joyicous occasion for vincent and his wife. I got to know Jimmy here as well, he is the guy whom I kinda "replace" as he move on to another position.

Hereby wishing him(vincent) a happy marriage and a wonderful next stage in his life...

No comments: