Friday, May 29, 2009

A Course on Forex!! - Plan Toward Financial Freedom


Not been studying for a long long time....But recent days (or months) has been on how I can make my money grow for me....To achieve the financial Freedom where ones does not need to just depend on their jobs....Following the footstep of the World Richest Man --- Warren Buffett.

I Took up a course on Forex Trading....(Don ask me how much it cost....it is the cheapest around though) - Not exactly Warren Buffett Style though

Hopefully I make a correct choice.....reaping the performance here to invest into Equity....But initial Testing of their stragedy seem hard to locate and involve lot of time.....

We shall see, as most of collegues are doing quite ok...learning the trade...

1 comment:

meifang said...

when got time ? must teach me something on this wor !