Friday, May 15, 2009

I just loss a Tooth....a very precious one....

t's has been bothering me for the past 3 month.....almost to the extend of waking me up in the middle of the night.

The time has come to put an end to this ordeal!!

I went to Punggol, WH Dental to have this removed once and for all.!!


It wasn't as painful as I thought it would. Definitely less pain then having to endure it every-night, and the good thing is that I get to take a week off just by removing it....so this is kinda like a long break for me (Hopefully I won't get retrench for doing this...lol)

Process took about 30mins, 3 needles of "mah" medication shots and I can't feel anything, even talking and rinsing my mouth with water become a problem

It's follow with a Deep cutting action, not sure what the dentist is cutting and which part, but I can feel he is using alot of force, drilling action is next, some tingling feeling here, and lastly, he use a tool to pull the teeth gently out.....in-fact, he actually broke my tooth into 2 parts....

Cotton bud for my tooth and 2 sets of antibiotics and 2 sets of pain-killers and mouth-wash is what I need for after care...

2 days of soft-diet is making me super-hungry, however by the 3rd day...things look better and I started normal food but only eating from 1-side of my mouth though...

No comments: