Thursday, September 03, 2009

What's there to see this last 4 months of the year?

120 days to be exact and we will start welcoming the new 2010. I hope it will be a much better year than 2009, both financially, work and health.
As most of my close friend know...I quite a movie buff...so what shows am I looking forward to these 120 days.? not in any particular order though.

Musicial --> Fame. Never seen the "live" version though. But I have always love musicical. Mama Mia, and Hairspray....totally enjoy it. Let's hope it does not disappoint. Looking at the Cast, looks promising..

Disaster Movie --> 2012, as they call it...where lot of religious group has predicted this day....I doubt this movie is going to enjoy great reviews. But I am in it for the great CG effects.
CG --> A Christmas Carol, Starring Jim Carrey. So Am I look at comedy or a touching Christmas story? There has been lot of adaptation of this story book though. But Disney Take should give it an added advantage...
The girls are going to love this movie...lot of hot guys in here....and a hot looking babe..as well.....Now they have Vampire and Werwolfs....I have never been into the storybooks...but I abit tempted to read it though..lol...
Another CG kinda of movie. Not sure what's about, just that there is this "blue" creature in it and what could go wrong with Jame Cameron as the director.
Family Drama --> Alvin and the Chipmucks, the Sequel. Look like Alvin and folk has found love?

No comments: