Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Saying Farewell to a Nice Family - Irene & Her Dad

Though I don really know Irene and her Dad well. Their Sharing of what happen in their lives let me reflect on my life. How Bitterness and forgivingness can destroy a family. It really take a lot of courage and trust to built a Family.

But I am Glad, God use this incident to highlight to us this importance of guarding ourself of these traps. We make the choice to be bitter or not to forgive. Do I have Bitterness or Forgiveness  Probably, Work's Bosses and Friend's hurt come to mine. Got to work on it.....

Though there are some mishap, Irene's dad fell down while walking, but all is still well.
We meet up at the Airport to send Irene and her dad off. It was quite a big group, some of them I have not seen before. This picture tell us, though the past is probably unpleasant, the feeling of could have done better, but What matter is that we have each other. Seeing this picture, tell of how blessed Irene's dad is. Her relatives in Singapore didn't take heart to what happen in the past.

I sincerely wish them all the best. Especially Health for Irene's dad. Hopefully, we see them soon. 

One thing about this whole incident is that I got to know Irene as a Friend. Impression - Very sociable and approachable  She give me the feel that she don really guard herself. Very open person.Saying

No comments: