Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cell-mates Birthday Gathering

Have an Early Celebration with my Church's Mates in early Mar (1st) sometime back though...Almost forgotten to put it up on the Blog. 

Wanted to put it up mainly due to 2 reasons....
  • Birthday celebration is seldom of this size since my uni Days.
  • Kinda a big gathering also

Place of Makan ...A Jap Resturant called....."casual Jap Cusine", @ Bugis Junction. This is the Ramen I had.....and taste really delicious...lol

We order some sushi just for "finger" food..

Prices are really quite reasonable....most important the Atmosphere is really good and we have a good spot overlooking the shopping street downstair.

Group photos of the gang who were there...(seem like the ISO setting bit high as most of our face look really "white"

Surprise that at 40% into my 30s, I still get to receive a wrapped present.

Turn out to be a watch....heard from my cell-leader, WH, that this came all the way from the States....haven't been wearing a watch for quite sometime....mainly due to those watches I had almost "died" and don wish to get another watch....so this present come at the right time.

Thanks to the gang for the thought and I hope I have make this session enjoyable....been spending really less time with the gang due to work schedule. 

No comments: