Saturday, April 25, 2009

Registered for Passion Run 10Km , Mt Faber Run & SBR 2009

It's running season again....After the Sub-Urban Run in March. Upcoming run include

Saucony 100Plus Passion Run 2009 - Took part in 2008 as my first 10Km run.
I hope to better my 1:04 timing that I did back in March @ The Sub-Urban 10Km Run. My Timing last year was 1:09 though it was say that last year distance was actually 11.5Km. Let hope that they wouldn't make the mistake on the measurement this time round
Date : 24-May @ 7.30am


Mizuno Mount Faber Run - First time taking part in a hilly run....looks to be a scenic run....we shall see..the route seem to be around the southern ridges region. This one will be tough as they is quite alot of terrain runs here.
Date : 14-Jun-09, 7.30am


Singapore Bay & Army Half Marathon - My First 21Km run this year and only my 2nd time attempt at this distance. Took me about 2:37 last year to complete the run. Aim to better the timing by at least 15min..
Date : 16-Aug-09, 6.30am

Will be spending time over the next few weekends training @ East Coast. Let just hope the weather is cool and not too hot as the weather recently have been, been clocking about 32C-34C in the late morning and afternoon.

No comments: