Monday, November 30, 2009

Penang Day 1 : Toy Museum, Why Am I here?


One of the "Chicken Queen" Agenda was to visit the Toy Museum. Probably to update it's travel Blog which seriously, I got no interest in it(aka the place)...

Cost me about 20RM to enter the place, known as the World Largest Toy Museum. I have expect this might be an interesting place to check out...since...it's rather rare to have a chance to visit such museum which are few to come by.
The Interior seem disappointing...it give me an impression that the owner is running into financial difficulties as the setup can easily be best by house owners. Arrangement are super messy with mix of toy sharing a single cabin
Also the place is not very big...making some place rather narrow to walk when alot of people is in the place.
The only saving grace for this place is that there are lot of Good "Full sized" model on display. We have Lora Croft
From the Pirates of the Carri bean, Captain Sparrow
The Hitman guy is here as well....here he is model after the computer game rather than the movie..
Spidey from the movie version
Even Power ranger is here..but I did know they are so toned?
My precious from LOTR, that a classic.
Mr Batman....lock up here as well.
The Kid, Aka Dark vader from Starwars
Saw some of the Toys I really enjoy during the days when I am young...lol
Mask, it too bad Hollywood did not make this into a movie, they did it with Transformer already
It's a kid dream to own these toys and during our young days, the toys are super cool and can transform...though consider primitive by today standard...
It still have some of them...but their conditions are all "CMI"
I have the model car of Back to the Future when I first run to the States for a holiday
Of course my childhood Hero, Ultraman....which by today standard is pretty lame...lol

A Large Collection of toys did make this place almost worth the 20RM I paid for, but I was expecting they put good use to the profits they earn by making the place more "Sophicated" it's just bit under whelming...But I did still enjoy my time there though...we spending Almost 3hrs there...(It's not me...the queen want to stay here for this long...for it's blog).

Some photos of me posing with the Full size toys...lol
Me with the Metal hero, Ironman
and the man known for wearing his underwear outside...lol

No comments: