Saturday, June 23, 2012

15km Run with my GC Trip mates

Probably my last Training Run before I Run my Gold Coast Marathon, Wasn't feeling too good after sundown as seem to have incur an injury after the 42km Run. Now the Knee feel painful whenever I start climbing up the stairs. As so, I stop running for quite a while. Almost the whole of Jun until this run today which I am doing with my gang of friends who will be running together with me @ Gold Coast

The Route - start from Sengkang Riverside Park, Near the CC toward Punggol Marina and the newly completed Park connector

Almost 6km when we reach Punggol Marina, Where the punggol Seafood and all the Yacht Are.

Discovered this newly section, part Broadwalk, Part Red sand Trail. We are reaching 8km here....almost 7pm now.

Running toward Punggol Promenade, where the Dam is and the newly open Punggol Park Connectors are, the U-turn point is just right ahead....we decided not to run toward Punggol Promenade as that would increase the running distance to 18km. Shall keep within 15km in order to not over stretch myself.

We finish our 15km run by running along the Punggol Waterfront back toward Sengkang Riverside. It was a really fun run, though a little tough as been long since I started running. The Company (New friends) make quite a big difference, though I doubt I will have enough time to join them during weekdays as they usually set off quite early to Sengkang Riveride.

No comments: