Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Steamboat Gathering @ Eric's place

A healthy spread to my gang of close friend on their regular get together @ Eric place. It is very nice of Eric, that though he is married and now have a kid to take care off. He and Junie never fail to "Entertain" us by opening up their homes for our gathering.

Healthy loads of Greens. These one - Ryan like!!!

Darren is a fan of all these.

The Modern Steamboat, induction method.Gone are the days of the heater kind.....this is so much cleaner....lesser cleaning after that and u can be sure..the pot is always hot.
I was never a Fan of Steamboat....but was ok la....chit chat lo

The kid is really entertained by us!!! not a single cry during the session

Just have a real bad quarrel over silly stuff of confirming movie tickets. Since the tension is still there, I didn't want dear to be at this gathering, Scare of the odd ward situation in front of my friends. Really thinking hard why are we communicating like this. Something seem very wrong. I always felt that there is a lack of trust of how I do things..but she think otherwise like why I can't understand how she function...Hiaz...we are back in the circle of where we started again.....

No comments: