Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy

We celebrated my dad birthday this year on 30th Jan, Wed. This time round is not the usually place we have for the past 4 years. We usually use to have it at Hougang Green, but that place have "wind-up", so we found another place that serve good food.

Originally was thinking of eating crab at the famous AMK, blk 232 Coffeeshop,"Mellben" but my sis can't really eat much due to her pregancy.

The "Zhi Cha" as we call it, is located, along Hougang St 61, Blk 684. Service is damn lousy, but they can afford to, looking at how their seats get fill-up all the time. I am really surprise at 6.30pm and is still so crowded, must be due to CNY, or Singaporean are getting richer, eating "Zhi Cha" everyday.

Here is a sample of their menu.

Been eating at this place for a couple of months so we kinda of know what are good. This time we call the usually stuff...we have

Their famous "homemake Tofu"


No famous crab to eat, so we try their Chilly Crab. Not very nice lo, they put too much vinegar


Their "Man tou", nothing much to comment, they are basically fried bread only


Their corn flake sotong, not too bad, like their very "sinful" flakes more than the sotong.


Their "4-Treasure Vege" Can see 4-type of treasure inside lo...this one ok la...not to bad also


And the bill, cost about $74.20, with the crab contributing majority of it ($42) + rice

Manage to took some photos during the meal

My Dad and me (Do I look Slimmer now..)


My sis and her hubby (Lovely ....right?)


My Mum and my sis, people say I look more like my mum, while my sis look more like my dad, what do you think?


Later we (me and my sis) each contributed $50 to Dad's Birthday red Packet which we always give during birthday...

Look at how much crab we ate....This one was from Dad's Plate


From my plate...Got to hit the gym...to burn those calories off....:-)

Lastly....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD...:-)

No comments: