Saturday, January 19, 2008

Really Sick...

Hiaz...fell sick on the 14th Jan recently. Really started last thursday when i felt some itch in the throat that evening. Still go to work on Friday though, but by Saturday, I am already losing my voice, but that night got to attend a dinner with my Army friends, Mr daron, Jeremy and Quek, so that night was really tired, as not feeling well, and really kept quiet throughout the thing...such a waste..:-(

Anyway, I skip church on Sunday as the throat did not improved and i feeling headache already, so "sian", cannot go gym just sleep the whole day, hiaz....Sleep really early on sunday, hopefully it become well enough for me to go to work on Monday...-->

but....no choice, I still took MC. Got a big "chuck" of medicine from the family doctor. Lucky don need to pay a single cent, as the company is paying for it....GREAT right!!...good benefits le

I actually lost some weight in the process, which is a good thing...think about 500g only la....but the bad thing is ....i got a terrible outbreak on my face....think i just too heaty

Anyway have been back to gym since then, really need to get back to strength, the infection really cause me my strength, have not been able to run as long as l use to...30mins

Really happy to have fully recovered....now to make everyday counts...and not get sick again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a Test, Comment section is working