Sunday, December 28, 2008

Annual Christmas Gathering @ uncle Place


This is like an annual event at my uncle's place....for Christmas Dinner....but this year with an addition to the family ...my sis baby girl....isn't she adorable?

This year, food was from catering services....the usual stuff..like sweet sour fish...forgotten how it taste....or did i have any?

Some " 香" and Fried Chicken...but I think mum and granny can cook better than them..:-)

Mushroom and Broccoli...the healthier choice...love the mushrooms...

Prawns...though high cholesterol....and I only ate 1, cos I was really lazy to remove the shells

and fried beehoon...which I think is quite tasteless...sorry...

Chicken Curry .....it's hot....and kind of it of it....we seem to be missing the Turkey this year....donno where this chick gone..to :-)...lame joke aside..

But ....it's the company that count...and it quite priceless to get together with family members to celebrate Christmas

...and chat -up on one another...and share each others happy occasion...wondering what small talk they are engaging in?

The most importantly part of the gathering is of course to distribute Christmas presents...
Mum spend days searching Orchard road just for this moment...

Got mine as well...felt bit weird as i did not buy anything for anyone....hope to start doing it in 2009...:-0...but where should I start.....(the kids..first..)

baby xuan also have her own presents.....quite alot of them....look like all her clothes for the new year is being taken care off...

Guess who this beautiful..lady is.....didn't know she have grown up so much....very very shy though..took me a while to get this photo taken....

Dessert was next.....mangoes....

and how can Christmas be without log-cakes....though over the years it have become really commercialize, but this ice-cream cake was great...and delicious...

Overall, I enjoy this year gathering better than last year , maybe due to the fact...I got to try out my photography skill with my new Canon EOS 450D...and there are more mingling with my uncles and aunties this time round compare to last year...also baby xuan xuan also make this gathering special....

U can find more photos on my facebook though....what would the world be like without facebook....I found lots of my old friends on it...and get to share my photos...(starting to though)

Been really into Facebook nowadays...logging in almost everyday :-)

No comments: