Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Didn't know how serious this was....

Never come so close to getting blind....Was spotting a damn Red eyes on Monday night after washing my eyes with Optrex Solution. My eyes was feeling very tired..then so Thought of rinsing it with Optrex.


The After Effect....this was the better ones...after putting Antibiotics eye drops

I rush to the TTSH's A&E section on Tuesday after advise from Dr Yap that there is some Opacity at the 1'clock location....

Was there from 9.30pm to 1am....they confirm there might be some kind of "fungus" growth....that explain the redness...that I can get blind if not properly treated...

Was ask to come back for review everyday...and to put eyes drops every hours even when sleeping...(got to wake up hourly to do it)

Ha...think i might have to get a good pair of specs...since it might be a long time before I can wear contacts again Even If I can, I cannot wear it for too long....risky...

No comments: