Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fast Facts on my Marathon

Interesting Facts about the run that I just completed...

In term of the male population, I was place 8440th...out of 10801...aim to better this next year...should i am for a 65% of the finisher....(since next year there should be more runners)


Looking at overall, I finish slightly better , at 76% of the finisher ahead of me..but I place 9690th out of 12703. Aim for 65% of the finisher....in 2009 ..yeah


I think this division is Men's Singapore. Almost the last few....only 278 people behind me...ha
I setting my 2009 resolution now...and it got to be 75% of the finisher in 2009..


Another Weird fact is from 30km to finish which i am basically walking...i manage to pass some 310 people and allow 210 of "those walking faster" to pass me. Should have walk faster...my old bones not listening to me at that time...:-)


The men, women and overall winner cross the finishing line when i was just running along the East Coast Park...how pathetic...(FYI, on the map is pt 15)


Overall, I run slower than my 10km and 21km run early this year..which is understandable given the distance...

I use to run at about 9.5Kph in the Gym....but on my 42k...i slow it down to 6.3k so that i could last longer...ha


I finished the race in 6hr and 40mins.....an accomplishment for me...and also set a target to be overtaken by 2009......aiming for a 6hrs or lesser finish in 2009.....

Time for me to review which run I want to participate in 2009.....

No comments: