Wednesday, December 31, 2008

what happen to me in 2008....

2008 have been a really exciting year for me....lots of stuffs happen....also lots of resolution not completed...as well...:-0

Here is a summary of my thought of 2008...

1. Enjoy the break in between from New Year Eve up to CNY....early releases which I never got to enjoy during my stint in my previous company....

2. Started to get real busy...( I meant working evening on Sat and Sun) to meet the Theme of the company..." Time To Market"...but was really happy and enjoying it....(I must be mad..)

3. Starting running.....attended 3 races this year...Passion Run, Army Half Marathon and the recorded breaking...Std Chartered Marathon...part of my determination and also my collegues influence to get fit...

4. Met up with my STM Collegues ....finally during the Nov Period...everyone is still working fine in their next destination....and BK and K is expecting their 2nd child..how fast..time flies..

5. Been to every PC exhibition show this year...but came back empty handed...everytime.... except for bargain hunting on Hard-disk...such an irony...

6. Got a surprise visitor on my birthday...someone I never expected them to call...(those of u who know me should know who I am talking about)

So much for the good and normal side of me.....

7. The Bad news is I loss quite a big portion of my CPF investment on unit trust..(paper loss)...was really thinking how come I was not make aware of my loss till my sister tell me to check it out.....Lesson learn....It still better to manage my own account than to leave it to another person....furthermore it your own money right.....

8. I AM STILL SINGLE.....what happen....been really lazy to look for one...and the only one I go out with does not seem to click with me....guess I just too Self conscious and quiet.....

9. Been quite spritually low since the 2nd half of the year....not sure what happen...feel bit drained and lost at times.....haha probably due to the fact I have not been reading too much....

10. My finance is in a real bad shape....been signing too much credit cards....resulting in not much saving I would have hope...

One big achievement I manage to clock this year is .....staying put in Singapore for the past 1 year....not even been to Malaysia...I hope 2009 would not be the same...quite bored to stay in town all the time...

Well With 2008 closing ..and a new chapter started in 2009....sure hope there is much to look forward to in 2009.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you dun have the $$$, who has?
Darren

Wipeout said...

Look like MR D is the $$ Tree..I should look for....