Saturday, December 06, 2008

Standard Chartered 42Km....Preparations?

The Date is Tomorrow -> 7-Dec , for my 42Km run....but as of my last run...I can only last approximately 12.66Km.....ha....that is even worst than my Half Marathon target



I manage a 14km non-stop before walking when we enter the rocky path of the "Combat Engineer" Training ground...



From the way I look at it...I will run out of gas before even entering to East Coast Park....and it a 15Km run at East Coast park..before running back to the finishing line....so I would have completed about maybe around 10km....before entering East Coast..for another 15Km...Total 25km...return trip of about 10km....(35Km) then a loop to Kallang River (maybe 4km) and another 4km to the finishing line....wowo

Let hope I can break the record(I meant my own..of 14km)....was actually thinking of running at least a 20km ......non-stop...and see how it goes....there is another 22km to go ....wo


Be running with my IPOD, my Nike + as my motivator as well...

God will be with me as well...Pray for good weather and also for the strength to last 42Km....

No comments: