Saturday, March 28, 2009

40% into my 30s....

I'm 40% into the journey. So What have I achieve this 40% of it...Let's see.
  • I switch to a "better" job....depends on how you see it....I definitely happier here.
  • Came back to the lord...@ the 20% journey...still experiencing his love and learning his way
  • Got back my health...@ the 30% journey....The gym did help!!
  • Conquer Taiwan, Korea, Bangkok, Rendang Cruise, Malaysia-Cameron/KL/Genting
Not amazing...though....the next 6 years...should be better I hope.....

Though this 40% is not without it bad points...
  • Lost a good friend due to some misunderstanding....(right till today...we are still not talking)
  • Lost quite a bit of money in my investment....$XX,XXX...u guess
  • Overspend on my credit cards....I was shock when I see the bill.....
  • I'm still SINGLE....
  • I'm still getting bald....
A cake is all it takes to celebrate...this day....wasn't really keen though...but just a get-together session...

Cutting of Cake Ceremony.....lol

And she make the day "funner"

No comments: