Sunday, March 01, 2009

Upcoming Runs...

A updates on Run or Marathon I would be running...


Coming up on Mar - 14

Will miss this one...as I forgot to register for the 42Km Marathon....and they only have 84Km left.....(I must be crazy to sign up for that...I cannot imagine I have to walk 42Km)
Will definitely try this out in 2010... then

Coming up for the rest of the Year, if these are confirm
  • Mizuno Mount Faber Run 2009, 14-Jun
  • Singapore SAFRA Sheares Bridge Run & Army Half Marathon 09, 23-Aug
  • Mizuno Wave Run, 13 Sep 2009
  • Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2009, 6-Dec

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why you want to run so much?
Not good for the legs
Darren

Wipeout said...

run to keep fit lo...else i will get fat wo.....really enjoy it...though i don really run very "fast"