Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lina is going back!!


Use to be relatively close to them when I am still working there...back them...I would go into the "line" everyday to look at those Lots on hold by them due to defects.

It was those days where I kinda do a product transfer, and I was the one who taught them how to inspect those defects...

Gone were those days, as after I handed over....the person seldom interacte with them anymore....

The current crisis seems to have taken it toll on them as well...as they are now force to clear leave till they have almost nothing....Retrenchment is also in the plan....and from what I found out...they have decided for an early release so that they can return home....

As Lina is going home....Miss "E" organise this get-together session, which we usually have it like every-year since I left. This Time round, it at Sakura Internation Buffet @ YCK. crowded though consider it at quite a "wo lu" concern near NYP

They introduce their Nouya stuff....and I found their Durian really delicious...btw, I only took those nouya dessert. They also have those spicy ones as well.

And since it's a Buffet, It's time to grab as much as possible...and forget about calories...and they have lots of raw salmon.

These are the one paying for Lina & Gang....The "Engineer" who work with them during those days....3 of them are still working with them as well...("QA Director", and 2 NSX Expert)

The Gang who just finish all the food....everyone look satisfied....FYI, Lina and Gang almost single-handedly finish bowl of prawns (though they are not tiger prawns)

Farewell...hugs.....

No comments: