Friday, March 13, 2009

Activities to look Forward to...excited:-p -UPDATED



March is off to a Great Start....For the first time...I am Consider "Busy"..in terms of both work as well as social activities......to the extend I have to "postpone" some of them....sorry folks


Things to look forward
  • Birthday..Good gracious...I was looking at my face....and I saw...."lots of lines"...growing older is just so part of life....
  • - Celebrate with my Cell-mates....kinda a first...cos last year it wasn't as big..wo.....but really a good get-together....
  • Sub-urban Run - 10k....looking forward...hopefully to clock my 10k in under 60mins....I will try....
  • "NSX" Operator Gathering....(someone is leaving wo)..It's a sad thing that the current crisis is doing to our foreigner working in singapore...
  • Meeting up with LC, Victoria...Well...kinda like a belated B-day meal....lol
  • An unexpected meeting with BS and ED....someone is moving to his next stage in life wo.
  • Meeting up with colleges from STM....(Aka QCs la)..They sound like they might be also leaving....lol
  • Hopefully a gathering with D,E,R and gang at his places (D's)...look like another session of drinking ....lol, kinda like an annual event where we just chill-out....looking forward to it.
  • Buffet outing with Chicken Queen ...quite surprise that this can happen...considering.. he is quite particular...to some stuff..wo......
Guess another good sign, that the Current crisis is still not affecting my place of work as now.

Work is starting to piling up and complicated.....also...hopefully no big surprises on the upcoming Tuesday Tel-con......
- Sad thing is I heard bad news that I am too quite in the Telcon....got to speak..up.... (Help Pray for me....)

Will have tons of photos to share........

No comments: