Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Someone is getting married....0609

Meet-up with a few friends which I have not seen for years...think the last time I saw them was sometime in 2004?

NYDC....was the place we met-up for dinner...."E" was slight late....so I was there searching for those folks ...took me a while...as I can hardly recognise them....the later photos will tell why...

Order beef lasagna.....and chat about how we have been doing....


Here ...is it...Guess..who is Mr "B".....all of us...look pretty much the same...except ..Mr "B".....

Probably also a sign of doing well..and happy....I realise that they are making milestones in their lives....Mr "B" have climb up to his next stage in lives...with a "C" coming already...

Mr "ED" upgraded from Public Transport to Personal transport.....something I never really thought off.....(I can't drives...lol...+ no $$)...

Forgot to mention..the idea of this small gathering is just to share with us...Mr "B" is getting married...this 06/09.....

Venue : aka "westin"
Date : 06/09
Time : usually 7.30pm....

It would likely be another gathering then....as well....
Was told there will be a table for his uni-friends...lol.....look forward.....now is to start saving up for that "Ang Bao" ...:-0

No comments: