Sunday, March 08, 2009

How Can I live without Hollywood....Movies..

Well...those of u who know me...know that one of my favorite past-time is to catch a movie...I kinda aim to see one every week. Even during this deepen recession...:-p

I have already seen 9 movies so far (out of the 10 weeks). Some may say I have pretty low standard in choosing the movies I watch....For me...the most important criteria is I enjoy the time spend doing it (~ 90 to 180mins)

Another 2 more months down the road will be the hottest season of movies again...so what movies I am looking out for....In no Particular order though...


StarTrek
They kinda updated this show with younger looking cast and great effects....those of you into Chris Klein would love this show....kinda goes back into telling us where it all begins though...Have never really follow Startrek.....feel that it's bit slow...Let see how this one goes...

DragonBall Evolution
Look bit Cheezy, and Mr Chow is in this one...wonder how his English is this time round....never really follow the "anime" though....Count me as low standard...I'm kinda into this type of CG effect driven movies

Fast and Furious - 2009 Edition
The Original Cast is back...with cooler racing and effects...add in a hot looking ladies as well...lol

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
One of the most Famous Character in X-Men Series...high time he get a movie of his own...effect heavily and look pretty interesting on story as well....

Angels and Demons
Been reading the story book and should be in time to finish it...look to be interesting...story about how science is a tool God use to communicate with us?

Night at the Museum 2
Sequel to the funny and family oriented movie....after seeing the first one though, feel bit pity I did not go visit that museum when I was there....lol...from the Trailer ...this one look really good...

Terminator Salvation
I thought they end this franchise some year ago....but instead of a storyline that goes back in time to save the hero...now they gone to the future to settle it...Look Good as well...

Disney's Pixar "UP"
I Must say, though I like Dreamworks Animation, Pixar is still better in term of the witty story line and their ever interesting original concepts.

Transformer 2
It's back ...bigger and better with new robots and better CG...that what sequel is all about...I just hope the toys that come with this show look more authentic....those make in China stuff are so plastic,....

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
The Wizard boy is back this time round on his 3rd last outing....Last I head the final chapter will be film as a 2-parter movies...yet to finish reading this book...Let hope I am in time

Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Still involve a squirel chasing a nut....still one of the better CG movies around....looking forward in 3D if it is available....

GI Joe.
I remember when I was young...this toy and cartoon was like super popular...let see how the new adaptation goes....there quite alot buzz on this.....

No comments: