Saturday, February 16, 2008

All went very well

It turn out that my worries are for nothing...things fall into the right place at the right time

The Telcon went on pretty well, I got my chance to present my slides, though I felt that they don really care about the data much, they seem to be more interested in their own data. haha

After the Telcon which ended at about 8.45am, I quickly have to rush to do the test plans. I actually went into the "he donno me" boss to ask him about some configuration which need his decision. but he was busy and ask me to come back in 15mins (which I did not)

I was busying asking another friend of mine his opinion of my draft plan. He was really kind and helpful, as he know the data more, he know who to approach to seek information,

He actually told me "he donno me" boss will plan the test plan himself and send out....true...the plan was send out later at about 1015am. Have a short discussion with this boss later though...to finalise the plan. Wasn't really involved in the discussion though...more of a listener...

The next move now is to start the plan execution...

Have a surprise in the afternoon as the boss of the next program approach me to follow him to "design center" to introduce some key people to me and also to go for a meeting.

It was really an eye-opener, got to know a number of the people which i only hear of them during Telcon....they seem to be a nice sort, really looking forward to really contribute...haha

I also have a short "get to know" conversation with this manager, he is really a very positive person....have the can do attitude. Have given me lots of tips on how to build up my knowledge...
Will be following him around on Monday, night though to another meeting....

Hopefully I can gain some insight on the job...which i still feel i am very very blur about...

No comments: