Friday, February 29, 2008

My Birthday...month....celebrate..I am OLD

I hope it an exciting month to look forward to...I getting Older this month...the magic number increases by 1....this time of the year for me...

Growing old is part of life..most important is what I have done with it....really thank God for whatever he has given to me...I wouldn't have walk thus far and still achieving..without him
Have an early celebration on 27-Feb, Wed with my Insurance consultant, LE, was kinda a surprise...though having gone through a couple of celebration during my younger days, have been really tired to have a proper celebration...(actually more interested in celebrating for others...) -- Part of getting older...I think...
We have our dinner and Delifrance, Hougang Mall, quite a good atmosphere, but service here really suck though...staff...seem not trained to serve the customer well,

When their promotional meals went out, they don even come out with alternatives, but just charge the customer more...(Singapore have a long way to go to catch up with the likes of the Europeans and amercian..in this area)

I ordered a "Carbonara", which i thought was really BAD....the sauce is too diluted...but luckily the soup of the day, Muchroom soup is still ok....the staff is still kind enough to offer us another Soup of the day on the house though...

Their "Value" meal....Menu.. though after this session, doubt would ever want to come here specifically to eat....service is of concern

But on the other note, it the company that matters, enjoy talking with my consultant over my policy performance(which is doing great) and also over some of her customer experience and also God's encounter....

Really looking forward to this coming Mar...Mum birthday is also around the corner, and we are deciding whether to have the usually "Zhi Cha" or a korean meal..., gathering at mf's place...a gathering with my university mates...(2 of such event actually) and a oncoming project at work in Mar as well (I will be so busy then...things are already starting to "Ramp" up) + lots of great movies in Mar, Meet the Spartan, 10,000 BC, Spiderwick Chronicles, and animation, Horton hear a who...

Until then, keep all posted....

No comments: