Sunday, February 24, 2008

Early Yuan Siao Celebration....19-Feb-2008

We did an early Yuan Siao on 19-Feb, Tues...well as my sis need to go to her....in law place as well...

This year, Yuan Siao fall on Thurs, 21-Feb.
We have my 4th Lou Hei this year....at our "Messy" and small kitchen...

Mum got from "Select" this very or must I say, larger than usual "lou Hei" plate at a cheaper than usually price...Staff discount...haha...All the ingredients in...after all our auspicious...greetings


A photo before we continue...to "lou" and huat ha.....

After our "mixture".....time to enjoy the fish ....Can we find any??

Overall, we have fun and a nice time of get together....hard to find with everyone so busy during working days to come by as a family....

Really wish and pray for a great and exciting year ahead...and I sure it will be....watch my blog....for exciting updates...lo....

No comments: