Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oranges...Oranges...CNY is coming...

Today is the eve of eve of Chinese New Year, 5-Feb. We have a little celebration at my new company. The whole department....did a "Lou Hei", wishing for a great year ahead...

Am really looking forward to the year ahead, look like 1 of the stuff i will be handing will be of great importance to the company...as what the director mentioned....hopefully I would have prepared myself well enough for the task.

To be honest, felt that I have not really done enough...hopefully I will make up for it after the new year celebration...aka 11 feb onwards...haha

We have a very nice lunch, plates are all fully fill-up with food from out company catherer, Stamford food service, am really surprise their food can be "this" great....I have tried eating at the canteen, the food really suck...big time there. (As bad as STM's Woko). Think I can lose weight by eating in the canteen for a month...keep u updated on how bad the food really is...


At the end of the session, boss give out the CNY's oranges to everyone....in beautiful bag..


2 oranges inside...even number represent good luck I think, in Chinese culture....haha


I even got oranges from Fitness first this year...

Will be going down tomorrow for a workout before going for the reunion dinner...

Signing off for now...pray for a good year ahead....and a nice reunion dinner tomorrow...Will keep all my friend in prayer always....send me a comment if you need prayers...will be more than willing to pray for you....God Bless...

No comments: