Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Real Challenge...Finally

I having my first "Real" Challenge at work tomorrow..15-Feb. It goes like this...

- morning Telcon...with the US..people..
have never been to this telcon before, and the stuff i will be present, I know nuts about it...
worst...I don know any of the Telcon people...and also not sure..if there are any "nasty" bosses or people in that Telcon...sign...

- The Real stuff
After that....as my Senior on leave tomorrow, so I might have to stand in for him in likely most of the stuff...again which I have no idea how to do...(Blur blur one...)

-Test matrix...planning....
-Test result intepretation
-Meeting with "He donno me" bosses...

One assuring thing is that, my boss seem to think I could manage...(surprise)

Confidence and my trust with the Lord is all I need now.
Read this very meaningful Psalm 23, which I should always keep in mind...be it in times of fear or trouble, doubt...but all the time...

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me; your rod and your staff , they comfort me.

He is always with me...trust in him and you will feel peace and calmness

No comments: