Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A special day, 17-Feb-2008,

The lord really touches me in the most unusual way and unexpected as well today


He know I got some problems and is afraid to ask, but out of no way, he send somebody from Thailand to seat beside me on a bus. She unexpectedly talk to me asking for direction to my church.


This is how the whole events started, we started chatting and in no time, we arrived at our Church. I ask if she want to sit together with me and my friends and she agreed.


I actually tell her lot of my experience i had in church and ever since coming back to the Lord what I have gone through


She wanted to help me though...but I was abit shy as don really know her that well....but the Lord guides...and the most surprising thing happen at the end of service....


She ask me to go the the "Altar" for prayers....something I would never thought of doing....(scared la)....


I receive a gift I had wanted to receive ....it felt really strange but it touches you in a way I have never felt before....

Everything felt so comforting after that....

Though I not sure what my other friends were really thinking, most thought i brought a colleague...but was really surprise I don really know her...


Well....this verse in the Bible....reminded me of this special day and to be thankful to the Lord
"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; Knock and the door will be opened to you; For everyone who ask receives;he who seek finds; and to him who knock, the door will be opened"

For God have plans for you in everything you ask of him. He know what is the Best thing for you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

royston.. glad things are well for u..

Wipeout said...

haha..thanks...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I want to see HER!
Darren

Wipeout said...

don be mistaken le....this person is not my gf...le...Do i sound like i am talking about gf?

Anonymous said...

yes! Darren

Wipeout said...

i am talking about God's gift...and this person is a senior church member...help me la