Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another Celebration with my Best Friends...

My branch of Friends.....that I still keep in contact since our Uni-days...It has been 10 years, time really flies. We go from giving each other presents to a gathering session.

This year is no difference, though, I become attached..I am glad our friendship still remain very much the same.
They were playing Mahjong....lucky donno how to play, else I will lose all my $$ to them. But these guys did bring some surprises....which I don really like.
 
But Lucky I still know how to play "Big 2"....not such a bad player at least for this game.
 
I think Beside me ....who might be the night biggest Loser, Eric is next in line...lol
 
In all games....he is always the "Dealer". He got that look

Thanks guys for getting me this "Cute" Cake. Durian Cake....Delicious.

A Full Dealer, Both in his winnings and the cake....
Dear came over last minute to celebrate the evening with me...I am almost knocked out....after the numbers of shots I took because I lose the game.

Thanks for the 10 years of friendship. Lot of changes, but I am Glad we stay in contact. You guys make a big difference in my life. 

No comments: