Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 365th Attached

We finally reached our Day 365th. Can't Say it is very long. Things though kinda pass off very quickly if u reflect on the past. How it all started and then come all the insecurities. Was kinda expected, but didn't expected it to be so irrational. Something I totally clueless about how to deal with it as it affect me as a person.

Though I am pretty sure, both of us being together make us better than we are alone. The results are pretty clear-cut. I become more spiritual, seeking to know God even more now. Dear become more health conscious, grew more to love without expectations. Though I still can't manage or accept her insecurities. I realize that the root of all our argument boil down to this - Insecure.

As we go through this tough 6 months together (That is where the insecurities started), there is still short moments of happiness.

On this Special Day, As always, Dear is really super concious about me whether celebrating with her or not...Already Planning before I even do any research. The Place...is from Deals.com.sg
- AVANTI

When it come to Food, Dear look ever happy....though is is PMS time.

For me...though I have tried Italian food before, that was ages ago. Waiting to see if they are Authentic

The Cafe was not a very big place. But alot of Caucasians seem to frequent this place. The owner came over to talk to us for a while. He really have a huge collections of Wines.

The counter where there are quite a number of Cakes on Display...The Owner here preparing food for us and the other customers in the cafe.

As usual, Dear's Head get extremely heavy when the food took too long

The Food here is Great... very tasty...though the portion are not very big, it is enough for the 2 of us.

Dear say she know how to make this dish.

Forgotten what is dish is...have alot of cheese and is vegetarian..

Smoke Salmon Squid Skin, Not as good as I though.....Tasted a little hard...lol
I got to first tasted this Coffee - Affagato when we have it at ice creamery. The one they make is very good as well. One of my Favorite here.

My Favorite - Tiramisu .. The wine taste is especially strong.

See the Difference when Food is here....

Lunch was satisfy....Our journey this 365 days although is filled with lot of ups and Downs, more down infact...But I still feel Dear is the one.....Wonder if she feel the same.....

1 Year is not short..not long...but Let's hope the coming 365th Day....we will use it to bring each other up even to a better position. To the place, God want us to be at.

We are pretty Creative at our Pressie for each other on our 1st Year Anniversary.

I received my most "loved" Pressie....My Dream Watch - A Seiko. Thanks Dear for the thought...

What I did for Dear is a Bit "Cheapo" Cost quite a lot  (Lesser than A Seiko) ....But Still met the Criteria that this Pressie come from me mean more ...as Only I can give this kind of present.lol

Dear did a DIY Photo Frame....but I have yet to find one photo for this....thinking...

No comments: