Saturday, March 17, 2012

Celebrating my Birthday @ Bintan

My Birthday falls on a Saturday during my weekend on the island, Bintan, Dear went with me to "shop" for a Cake, but surprise that there isn't a decent Cake shop at the resort.

Ended up buying this small swiss roll as a birthday Cake.

Xuan Favourite moments, Sing the song and blow the cake..candle
Group photo with Dear...

This photo look like Xuan don want me to blow off the candle....lol
Family Photos.......Do u think Xuan have potential as a kid model??

The Question is how old are u?? Three??

2 Lover birds....I seriously cannot carry a photo with my head tilted.

After finishing up the cake. Dear and me decided to go explore this Bar by the beach which we seen on our first "Dark" night on the beach.

Dear was never a night person. This Picture is the evidence..The Singapore Sling is going to make her even more sleepy.

Me totally opposite, Night Person. Super Active now...even with my contact on for more than 12hrs already. 
The drinks we ordered that night. Singapore Sling and Sex on the Beach!!!
Fruity Drinks we ordered.
Sex on the beach have a pineapple taste to it.

Tomorrow is our last day on the island and at the Villa. Thought it would be go to intro the villa, "adopted" by IRAS.
With the door on the left, we enter a huge living room, brightly lighted with the surrounding sliding doors.
Though we din get an LCD TV, but at least there is a DVD Player. We watched the entire "Faith Like potatoes" here. Truly inspiring.
Meals are always done on this table. Very different from back home, when all our meals are infront of the TV.
The Storeroom is filled with bikes., but we din have the time to try it out.
Dear's Room. Very similar to my room in the Villa .
The Toilet is nothing to shout about. But is one important place in a beach resort..lol
My sister and Family Occupy the largest room in the Villa.
With a Cupboard section...
My Parent's Room.
Walkway along the room leading to the stairs and toilet.
Only seen in Villa or Penthhouse
Though could be quite a hassle to climb up and down

No comments: