Monday, January 09, 2012

Fly above Marina bay on The Singapore Fyer

Manage to get 6 tickets for the Singapore Flyer for my Family courtesy of Dear's Friend. It is really a blessing to have friends sharing their blessing.

Dear was actually moody by me ordering just 6 tickets for my family when she asked me how many tickets I need. (Dear, I am just answering the question lo)

Since Dear want to go with her family, We are short of 1 ticket, Lucky One of my colleagues, Vincent got the same deal and I manage to get one more ticket for Dear.

God's Planning is so timing in this.

We meet up with My Family at the Food Court @ the Singapore Flyer. 

Kinda Relive the olden times here with Bottles of drinks reminiscence of the 1960s styles
Got the 1960s Feel..Definitely not my Era.

Swollen eyes....another 4am wake up girl...opps
While the rest finish their food.We took Xuan for a walk in the Garden below the Flyer. Xuan sure enjoy herself here...looking at the big fish in the pond.
Family photo @ the Park below we took our flight @ 8pm on the Flyer. As We can see, Sister is 4mths pregnant.

A total of 6 tickets...for the cost of $60.

The Ride up the flyer took about 30mins. Spend the time taking photos of the surroundings as well as group photos.

It is the first time Mum, dad and Sis is on the flyer. Mum and Dad did got on the London Eye though some 10year ago during my Graduation Trip.
Xuan Enjoying herself on the ride...
.
It is hard to get a small kid to seat down for a photo. One Rare moments. Probably getting tired.

Couple Time. It really hard to find a time at night where Dear isn't moody and cranky

The Flyer is finally coming down to Earth. A funny shot before going home.

A photo of Dad. He use to be the photographer for the family. Now he is too lazy or should I say don have much energy to walk high and low to capture the moments.

Glad that the family enjoyed the ride. It is one of the most Famous icon in Singapore, still he Tallest in the World.

Monday workday coming up....Everyone has their mood to deal with. 

2 comments:

Goo said...

I like this photo we took... I look slim here.. lol

Goo said...

I like the couple photo here... I look slim... lol