Sunday, January 15, 2012

God Choose Them - Sis's and Bro-in-law is saved!!

It is really tough to understand, Why God has to choose you before one can come to know God. Often we share Christ with our friends but it is either we got a lukewarm response or Total Rejection. 

Even Sharing Christ with my Family of Free-thinker seem tough. Response like "Your Church is too modern" "Why they can worship like this", " Why they Can dance"

It come as a surprise when My sister on one of the evening tell me about her husband intention to attend Church. Never in my life would I think it is possible. I thought my sister is the more opened one.

The only things I did share about the bible with them is Revelations. A topic filled with lot of judgement and frightening stuff. I was actually surprise by the feedback I got from my Bro-in-law though.

They visited was set on a Sat (7/1). I informed Wee-Hiang and Ching Wah, My Cell Leaders that my sister and Bro-in-law is coming to visit and ask for prayer request. 
We meet them for Dinner @ Ichiba Boshi for Dinner. Spend a little time with Xuan as she will be attending David's Club. Need to make her feel comfortable first before she entered an environment of exploring later
The Session went really well.  Though there is no Altar Call that night.  The Message was about Grace. Very similar to New Creation Church Version, but with more Deeper message.

Was really happy that the experience was a fun and enriching one. Though They didn't accept Christ that night. I felt that they are really open to it and God is speaking to my bro-in-law.

Surprisingly , Xuan adapted well to David's Club alone. She really enjoy the session. Thank God. It is such a surprise as Xuan usually don want to be left alone in a class, especially in a new environment


We Ended the night with some shopping @ NTUC Finest. Xuan was really in a good mood that night after David's Club. She told us she will want to be back @ the Club Next Week.

For the first time, I see God amazing works in my family. Teaches us to always be prayerful and wait on God for his timing as his Timing is always the best for us.

No comments: