Sunday, January 01, 2012

Spending the Last Day of 2011

It is the last day of 2011. 2011 has been a memorable year to me. Alot of First and healing happen this year. Though nothing breakthrough have really happen yet. Still give thank for God for everything I have and to continue to pray for what is to come.

The morning started with a session @ Fitness Chemistry where to do our weekly TRX Session. It was a really enjoyable time there, sweating it out.

After our swim @ Fitness First Capital Tower, We decided to go for our Food Hunt Session, this time, it is dear's turn to explore a new place. The Place - Victory Seafood.

According to Dear, Their "Hor Fun, crispy Chicken and 7 colours roll with sweet sauce qi cai juan  are a must have.


It is amazing, such a common "Zi char" dish can taste so good. Simpy Ingredients but the gravy make so much difference

Top with their secret topping seen on top of their Crispy Chicken. These topping enhanced the already greatly marinated chicken

These spring roll though look sinful, but their taste is heavenly. Pack with prawns, century eggs, total of 7 ingredients in it.

What amazed us the most must be the own-made sauce topping on the chicken. We actually ask the owner to give us another serving...lol

Somebody have a bad night last night....She know what I meant....lol

When it comes to nice food...my face will show the happiness in me....

Decided to visit both my Church and Dear's Church on this eve of 2012. God Release a Theme for me this coming 2012. I hope the word also speak to dear as well. In 2012, I will learn be an extreme Disciple for Jesus. I have never been able to exercise such concept on a long term basis. But somehow, It is the right way to go. I can't be stagnant anymore in my spiritual growth.
I have never spend the countdown in a church before. I used to spend it @ Marina Bay with friends. This year, I was rather tired by the time I reached Cornerstone Church for the Countdown. It was a rather happening time @ church though.
The Church countdown...5...4...3...2..1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!. We greeted each other. Though it wasn't as excited as I thought it is.....It was still a rather refreshing experience. 

The night ended early as we rush home after that.....We were blessed to hitch a ride home though.. usually at these time I am probably being squeeze by the crowd @ Marina Bay,....

No comments: